TOGAF® Intensive Program (Level 1)
The purpose of certification to the TOGAF 9 Foundation qualification is to provide validation that the
Candidate has gained knowledge of the TOGAF terminology, structure, and basic concepts, and
understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF standard.
The learning objectives at this level focus on knowledge and comprehension.
|Examination Name: TOGAF 9 Part 1
|Examination Type: Multiple-choice examination, 40 questions/60 minutes
|Open Book: No
|Delivery Options: Two options are available for participants to take their tests:
1. Pearson VUE test centers.
2. At your home or in your office using Online Proctored delivery.
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the TOGAF 9 standard
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation
- Architects who are looking for a first introduction to the TOGAF 9 standard
- Architects who want to achieve Level 2 certification in a stepwise approach
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF standard
- The core concepts of the TOGAF 9 standard
- The key terminology of the TOGAF 9 standard
- The ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of Enterprise Architecture
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- The concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating with stakeholders
- The concept of building blocks
- The key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- The TOGAF reference models
- The TOGAF certification program